Velocity Reviews

-   -   RE: Miscellaneous personal prejudices (was: Dr. Dobb's Python-URL!-weekly Python news and links (Oct 4)) (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t336565-re-miscellaneous-personal-prejudices-was-dr-dobbs-python-url-weekly-python-news-and-links-oct-4-a.html)

Robert Brewer 10-05-2004 03:29 PM

Ville Vainio wrote:

> Dan> "What do I have to say to get into the QOTW?"
>
> Change your last name?

+1 QOTW.

Dan \Python\ Perl 10-05-2004 04:36 PM

Re: Miscellaneous personal prejudices (was: Dr. Dobb's Python-URL!-weekly Python news and links (Oct 4))

> "Robert Brewer" <fumanchu@amor.org> wrote in message

>> Dan> "What do I have to say to get into the QOTW?"
>>
>> Change your last name?

> +1 QOTW.

Or how about this:
">>>>> "Dan" == Dan Perl <danperl@rogers.com> writes:
Dan> "What do I have to say to get into the QOTW?"
Dan> Dan Perl, on his own personal prejudices
Change your last name?"
Ville Vainio, on his personal prejudice against Dan Perl's last name

Or what about this one:
"Or how about this:
'>>>>> "Dan" == Dan Perl <danperl@rogers.com> writes:
Dan> "What do I have to say to get into the QOTW?"
Dan> Dan Perl, on his own personal prejudices
Change your last name?'
Ville Vainio, on his personal prejudice against Dan Perl's last
name"
Dan Perl, desperately trying to get into the QOTW

Please notice I tried to use a "Python-like" indentation.

Dan "Python" Perl
Perl is my last name but Python is my middle name?

Ville Vainio 10-05-2004 07:14 PM

Re: Miscellaneous personal prejudices (was: Dr. Dobb's Python-URL!-weekly Python news and links (Oct 4))

Dan> Or what about this one:
Dan> "Or how about this:
Dan> '>>>>> "Dan" == Dan Perl <danperl@rogers.com> writes:
Dan> "What do I have to say to get into the QOTW?"
Dan> Dan Perl, on his own personal prejudices
Dan> Change your last name?'
Dan> Ville Vainio, on his personal prejudice against Dan Perl's last
Dan> name"
Dan> Dan Perl, desperately trying to get into the QOTW

I'm afraid I'm prejudiced about including myself in QOTW, being the
one that drafts the python-url next week :-).

--
Ville Vainio http://tinyurl.com/2prnb