Velocity Reviews

-   -   A good IDE for Python (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t336285-a-good-ide-for-python.html)

Hellas 09-28-2004 07:15 AM

A good IDE for Python

Hello Guy
I'm newbie of this program language so I need an software that it cans to
help me to write correctly all key words like an IDE for Visual Basic
integrated on the office's packet
excuse me for my bad english

Thanks a lot who it helps me

Jussi Jumppanen 09-28-2004 07:46 AM

Re: A good IDE for Python

Hellas wrote:

> I'm newbie of this program language so I need an software that it
> cans to help me to write correctly all key words like an IDE for
> Visual Basic integrated on the office's packet excuse me for my
> bad english

Take a look at the Zeus for Windows programmers editor:

http://www.zeusedit.com/lookmain.html

Zeus comes with quite a few Python specific features including
class browsing, syntax highlighting and intellisensing for any
file in the Zeus workspace.

Zeus macros can also be written in Python.

Jussi Jumppanen
Home Page: http://www.zeusedit.com

Bogdan Sumanariu 09-28-2004 09:15 AM

Re: A good IDE for Python

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:15:21 +0200, Hellas <hellas_74@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Guy
> I'm newbie of this program language so I need an software that it cans to
> help me to write correctly all key words like an IDE for Visual Basic
> integrated on the office's packet
> excuse me for my bad english
>
> Thanks a lot who it helps me

A good open source IDE is eric3