Velocity Reviews

-   -   win32com and VB COM object function with {Pointer SafeArray Pointer User Defined} (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t333154-win32com-and-vb-com-object-function-with-pointer-safearray-pointer-user-defined.html)

Sebastian Wain 07-13-2004 08:20 PM

win32com and VB COM object function with {Pointer SafeArray Pointer User Defined}

Dear comp.lang.python people,

I am trying to use from Python a VB COM object with a parameter of
type [in the type library] {Pointer SafeArray Pointer User Defined}.
I tried using a list and a tuple but it gives a type mismatch's
com_error.

In the gen_py directory the parameter was generated as:
defaultNamedNotOptArg being: defaultNamedNotOptArg=pythoncom.Empty

Any suggestion about how to pass parameters of this "type" are
welcomed.

Thank you very much,
Sebastian Wain
--