Velocity Reviews

-   -   plot+interaction (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t329814-plot-interaction.html)

Mark Alford 04-12-2004 10:17 PM

plot+interaction

I have been using the gnuplot.py package for simple 2D plots.
Works great. But I would like to have a tiny bit of interactivity:

I would like the program to know where (in terms of the
plot variables x and y) the user has mouse-clicked on the plot window.

Is there any other plotting package that offers this functionality?

Mark

Nicolas Gruel 04-15-2004 05:33 PM

Re: plot+interaction

with ppgplot that must be possible to do this.

http://efault.net/npat/hacks/ppgplot/

Nicolas