Velocity Reviews

-   -   Supressing PyChecker warnings (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t327055-supressing-pychecker-warnings.html)

Jp Calderone 01-16-2004 08:58 PM

Supressing PyChecker warnings

When using PyChecker on a project which uses bsddb, dozens of messages
like the following are reported:

warning: couldn't find real module for class
bsddb._db.DBAccessError (module name: bsddb._db)

I've looked through the PyChecker usage information, documentation, and
browsed some of the source, but I can't find any options for supressing
this.

Is it possible? If so, how?

Thanks in advance,

Jp

Rene Pijlman 01-16-2004 09:07 PM

Re: Supressing PyChecker warnings

Jp Calderone:
> When using PyChecker on a project which uses bsddb, dozens of messages
>like the following are reported:
>
>warning: couldn't find real module for class
> bsddb._db.DBAccessError (module name: bsddb._db)

I saw the same thing with PyPgSQL.

> I've looked through the PyChecker usage information, documentation, and
>browsed some of the source, but I can't find any options for supressing
>this.

Same here. I'm not even sure if it needs to be supressed, rather than
solved.

--
René Pijlman