Velocity Reviews

-   -   WebDAV (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t321109-webdav.html)

William Trenker 08-17-2003 02:17 PM

WebDAV

I've been goolging for a WebDAV client written in Python. I've found http://www.webdav.org/projects/ which includes http://www.lyra.org/greg/python/davlib.py but not much else for the client side. Zope's WebDAV package also includes http://cvs.zope.org/Packages/webdav/client.py

Does anyone know of any other WebDAV client software written in Python? I'm trying to programmatically access my Zope site via DAV so I guess Zope's own client.py would be the way to go. But I'd be interested to know of other DAV clients written in Python.

Thanks,
Bill