Velocity Reviews

-   -   newbee : wxPython (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t320696-newbee-wxpython.html)

Bernd Lueth 08-07-2003 08:47 AM

newbee : wxPython

Dear Group,

I've tried to use wxDir / wxFile ( read about them in the wxwindows docs
coming with the wxPython distribution ) but somehow I'm not able to find out
how to import these classe(s).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Bernd

Cliff Wells 08-07-2003 05:44 PM

Re: newbee : wxPython

On Thu, 2003-08-07 at 01:47, Bernd Lueth wrote:
> Dear Group,
>
> I've tried to use wxDir / wxFile ( read about them in the wxwindows docs
> coming with the wxPython distribution ) but somehow I'm not able to find out
> how to import these classe(s).

There are a lot of wxWindows classes that aren't mirrored in wxPython.
The usual reason is that Python already provides an equivalent (or
better) way of doing the same thing.

Regards,

--
Cliff Wells, Software Engineer