Velocity Reviews

-   -   Example code for anydbm wanted... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t320516-example-code-for-anydbm-wanted.html)

John D. 08-04-2003 12:09 AM

Example code for anydbm wanted...

Does anyone have any good example code that shows how to use the "anydbm" wrapper tp interface with a very simple database. like some examples of how to use "dumbdbm"? Then perhaps at a later time, I'm going to want to then interface it to a more robust database like PostGreSQL or mySQL. But I want to external interface to "hide" the specifics and have a really generic interface.

I already played with Python's interface with PostGreSQL, but they don't follow the generic Python models. At least my prev version didn't.

John