Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: Python and Robotics? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t320508-re-python-and-robotics.html)

Alan McIntyre 08-03-2003 06:47 PM

Re: Python and Robotics?

There's Pyro, which is # 3 on this list:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&l...ython+robotics

Hope this helps,
Alan

jeff 08-04-2003 09:17 AM

Re: Python and Robotics?

Also try pyserial, i think thats how its spelt,

i know there are only really 2 lines (tx/rx) that can be used, but if
you chuck in a max232 and a pic to recieve binary codes, then you
could use the pic's I/O ports and then use the serial port to send out
binary codes, that tell the pic what to execute

hope that help, if you need any help email me if been playing with
interfacing hardware to the computer using python for a little while
now

HTH

greg