Velocity Reviews

-   -   Documenting properties created by property() properly (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t320225-documenting-properties-created-by-property-properly.html)

Brian Dam Pedersen 07-28-2003 09:34 PM

Documenting properties created by property() properly

Hi Group

I'm trying to figure out the proper way to document object properties
created with property() using the LaTeX styles coming with python. The
closest thing seems to be \begin{memberdesc}, but that seems like a
clumsy way to express it. Is there any "official" way to do this ? I
can't seem to find any objects in the standard distribution that uses
properties - if anyone has an example of that I can just copy that.

Any opinions ?

Thanks in advance

-- Brian

Michael Hudson 07-29-2003 11:58 AM

Re: Documenting properties created by property() properly

Brian Dam Pedersen <brian.pedersen@mail.danbbs.dk> writes:

> Hi Group
>
> I'm trying to figure out the proper way to document object properties
> created with property() using the LaTeX styles coming with python. The
> closest thing seems to be \begin{memberdesc}, but that seems like a
> clumsy way to express it. Is there any "official" way to do this ?

I doubt it. What is the problem with memberdesc?

Cheers,
mwh

--
LINTILLA: You could take some evening classes.
ARTHUR: What, here?