Velocity Reviews

-   -   Help with Boa on Win98 with unicode installed (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t320167-help-with-boa-on-win98-with-unicode-installed.html)

Raymond Arthur St. Marie II of III 07-27-2003 02:27 PM

Help with Boa on Win98 with unicode installed

Hey Group, a question please.

Has anyone ever struggeled with that install of Boa in Win98.
I've followed the Docs. Tryed the "-E" switch while in DosPrompt. Made sure the
wxPython version matched Python version...

What am I missing folks?

Recomendations on just waiting for Python2.3 and the next higher wxPython?

TIA
Ray

JanC 07-28-2003 02:21 AM

Re: Help with Boa on Win98 with unicode installed

rastm2@aol.commorespam (Raymond Arthur St. Marie II of III ) schreef:

> Has anyone ever struggeled with that install of Boa in Win98.
> I've followed the Docs. Tryed the "-E" switch while in DosPrompt. Made
> sure the wxPython version matched Python version...
>
> What am I missing folks?

Don't use the unicode version of wxPython on Win9x, if that's possible?

Unicode wxPython gives problems on my Win98SE system too, but Boa starts up
fine when I run it with ANSI wxPython (didn't try to actually use it yet).

--
JanC