Velocity Reviews

-   -   Floyd-Warshall Algorithem in Python (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t320159-floyd-warshall-algorithem-in-python.html)

Dave 07-27-2003 04:00 AM

Floyd-Warshall Algorithem in Python

Hello,

I'm looking for a Floyd-Warshall Python implementation. The only
implementation I have seen (searching this newsgroup) used a Python
library called "Numeric". This implementation doesn't work anymore.
I was wondering whether anyone knew of any FW implementations
elsewhere, or knew how I could convert the old example to Python code
that would run on Python 2.2?

Thanks,
Dave.

Cameron Laird 07-27-2003 10:40 AM

Re: Floyd-Warshall Algorithem in Python

In article <c0b257f5.0307262000.11178c98@posting.google.com >,
Dave <firehawk@yifan.net> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I'm looking for a Floyd-Warshall Python implementation. The only
>implementation I have seen (searching this newsgroup) used a Python
>library called "Numeric". This implementation doesn't work anymore.
>I was wondering whether anyone knew of any FW implementations
>elsewhere, or knew how I could convert the old example to Python code
>that would run on Python 2.2?

.
.
.
Support for Python's Numeric project has been excellent.
Numarray will soon replace it. If you are aware of an
error in Numeric, I urge you to bring it to the attention
of others. If you need help correcting a flawed imple-
mentation, this newsgroup is far likelier to satisfy you
after you've supplied references that allow others to
examine source, provided minimal information about version
numbers and platforms, and detailed what "doesn't work
anymore" means to you.
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron@Lairds.com>
Business: http://www.Phaseit.net