Velocity Reviews

-   -   This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way ? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t320145-this-application-has-requested-the-runtime-to-terminate-it-in-an-unusual-way.html)

Robert 07-26-2003 05:00 PM

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way ?

On Windows my python 2.2 application (using win32ui GUI, ...) some times
simply crashes when I work with the GUI. Tooltips are involved; the app
crashes on mouse moves). The GUI-Window disapears and only the following
message is yielded (from python-core?)

"
way.
"