Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: help... (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t320055-re-help.html)

Andy Jewell 07-23-2003 10:27 PM

Re: help...

On Wednesday 23 Jul 2003 8:04 pm, HostDomains.ca- A Division of FordWeb.Inc
wrote:
> we get the following error message when we try to login to our control
> panel for ensim....can you help
>
> key
> Traceback (innermost last):
> File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\Publish.py, line 162, in
> publish File C:\Program Files\Zope\lib\python\ZPublisher\BaseRequest.py,
> line 427, in traverse File .\base\AccessControl\CommonAccessControl.py,
> line 235, in validate (Object: RoleManager)
> File .\base\AccessControl\CommonAccessControl.py, line 296, in
> _authenticate (Object: RoleManager)
> File .\published\webhost\WebHostAccessControl.py, line 78, in
> userAuthenticate (Object: RoleManager)
> File .\base\serverman\current\registrymgr.py, line 54, in value2dict
> NameError: key

The error is that the word 'key' is not a valid python statement: the file
concerned is probably corrupted/truncated or has been modified by gremlins or
inept users...

Open up file .\base\serverman\current\registrymgr.py, and post the surrounding
code found near line 54 - then we'll have some context to work from. Is
this a custom app or part of Zope itself? Have you asked anyone on any of the
Zope mailing lists or forums?

hth
-andyj