Velocity Reviews

-   -   "Introduction to Tkinter" available in html format? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t319701-introduction-to-tkinter-available-in-html-format.html)

Psymaster 07-15-2003 10:32 AM

"Introduction to Tkinter" available in html format?

Does anybody know where can I get the html version for offline
browsing? It's cumbersome to use the pdf. I've got dial-up and I
can't connect all the time to see the reference.

Cousin Stanley 07-15-2003 02:59 PM

Re: "Introduction to Tkinter" available in html format?

| Does anybody know where can I get the html version
| for offline browsing?
|
| It's cumbersome to use the pdf. I've got dial-up
| and I can't connect all the time to see the reference.

Psymaster ...

I built a local HTML version of Introduction to Tkinter
by using a couple of Python scripts that downloaded
everything from the on-line HTML version ...

All links have been edited to point to local files ...

If Fredrik Lundh says its OK I'll zip it up
and post a link for download ...

--
Cousin Stanley
Human Being

Psymaster 07-15-2003 04:03 PM

Re: "Introduction to Tkinter" available in html format?

"Cousin Stanley" <CousinStanley@hotmail.com> wrote on Tue, 15
Jul 2003 14:59:19 GMT in comp.lang.python:

> Psymaster ...
>
> I built a local HTML version of Introduction to Tkinter
> by using a couple of Python scripts that downloaded
> everything from the on-line HTML version ...
>
> All links have been edited to point to local files ...
>
> If Fredrik Lundh says its OK I'll zip it up
> and post a link for download ...

Well, that's very interesting, if it isn't too much trouble
could you send it to me at my email or put it up? I'm sure
Fredrik wouldn't mind, the content is currently freely
available.