Velocity Reviews

-   -   NEWBIE: Books/articles on Python code to run with Apache/IIS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t319679-newbie-books-articles-on-python-code-to-run-with-apache-iis.html)

Richard Shea 07-15-2003 12:06 AM

NEWBIE: Books/articles on Python code to run with Apache/IIS

Hi - As the subject implies I'm new to Python. I'm looking for some
books/articles etc which would layout the issues involved in building
an application in Python which was capable of used by web browsers
connecting to either a W2K/IIS box or a *nix/Apache box. In an ideal
world the Python code installed on either type of box would be
identical, that's the dream ... but is it doable ?

I should stress that it is a business application which would be
built, not really a content management system.

Any pointers would be welcome.

regards

Richard Shea.