Velocity Reviews

-   -   My first application (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t319647-my-first-application.html)

frank 07-13-2003 10:33 AM

My first application

I have just finished my first python application.
I am a beginner so I wrote this just to improve my programming skills.

it is a GUI app that scans a selected range of ip addresses and
try to get info about the hosts such as users, localgroups, shares,
operating system.
This program only runs under windows enviorment (tested under windows 2000)

please note that this is still a very very very early version.

here is the source code:
http://www.grutle.net/franki/release0.001.src.zip

and here is the windows binary
http://www.grutle.net/franki/release0.001.bin.zip