Velocity Reviews

-   -   MacPython and more modules (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t319637-macpython-and-more-modules.html)

cybersamurai@mac.com 07-13-2003 11:01 PM

MacPython and more modules

I install MacPython 2.3 on a Jaguar 2.6 on my house but I don't know
how I install others modules. When I use python setup install the
module is installed on usr/lib/... and not inside frameworks. How I can
solve this??

Thanks about help me.

Michael S. Jessop 07-14-2003 03:03 AM

Re: MacPython and more modules

I do it from the command line. Invoke the setup.py with the
appropriate python binary (likely to be /usr/local/bin/python2.3) and
it automagically installs to the appropriate site-packages folder under
/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/...

Good luck!

Mike J.