Velocity Reviews

-   -   Old post about XML overhyped (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t319585-old-post-about-xml-overhyped.html)

Lorenzo Bolognini 07-12-2003 11:48 AM

Old post about XML overhyped

Hi all,

i'm googling for an old post appeared here about XML overhyped. I do
remember a sentence that sounded like this (more | less):

"Management thinks that webservices are good because xml is good and
exchainging data between different platforms is good"

I'm not able to find it could somebody point to the original post and help
me find it... it was a very interesting thread and want to read it more
carefully! ;-)

Lorenzo

Bernard Delmée 07-12-2003 01:40 PM

Re: Old post about XML overhyped

> i'm googling for an old post appeared here about XML overhyped.

Could you possibly be referring to this here thread:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pyt...ne/169716.html

Cheers,

Bernard.

Lorenzo Bolognini 07-13-2003 04:56 PM

Re: Old post about XML overhyped

"Bernard Delmée" <bdelmee@advalvas.REMOVEME.be> :
> Could you possibly be referring to this here thread:
>
> http://mail.python.org/pipermail/pyt...ne/169716.html

Thank you very much,
Lorenzo