Velocity Reviews

-   -   A very short story about Python in a Nutshell (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t319508-a-very-short-story-about-python-in-a-nutshell.html)

Peter Hansen 07-10-2003 08:16 PM

A very short story about Python in a Nutshell

So there I was just sitting there, minding my own business, and in walks
one of the programmers, holding "Python in a Nutshell". [1]

"Peter," he says, "this has gotta be the best book you've bought so far. [2]
Every thing I need to look up, it's got it."

THE END

(I told you it was a very short story.)

-Peter

[1] http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...808187-6963307

[2] I've bought at least 50 computer books in the last couple of years.

Robert Oschler 07-11-2003 07:37 PM

Re: A very short story about Python in a Nutshell

Only 50? Amazon just called and they're taking my house! :)

Ditto on "Python in a nutshell" great book.

thx

--

Robert Oschler
"Let the web hear you, add your voice to your web site in minutes!"

"Peter Hansen" <peter@engcorp.com> wrote in message
> So there I was just sitting there, minding my own business, and in walks
> one of the programmers, holding "Python in a Nutshell". [1]
>
> "Peter," he says, "this has gotta be the best book you've bought so far.

[2]
> Every thing I need to look up, it's got it."
>
> THE END
>
> (I told you it was a very short story.)
>
> -Peter
>
> [1]