Velocity Reviews

-   -   Antigen found FragmentedMessage virus (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t319402-antigen-found-fragmentedmessage-virus.html)

ANTIGEN_NETSYS-NT-SERV 07-08-2003 05:40 PM

Antigen found FragmentedMessage virus

Antigen for Exchange found Unknown infected with FragmentedMessage virus.
The file is currently Removed. The message, "Python-list digest, Vol 1
#16420 - 13 msgs", was
sent from python-list-admin@python.org and was discovered in IMC
Queues\Inbound
located at Netsys International/NETSYS/NETSYS-NT-SERV.

tinskeep 08-01-2003 05:47 PM

Re: Antigen found FragmentedMessage virus

I have received a similar message and it occurs when I send email with
word attachment to same user. The noticfication follows:
ntigen for Exchange found Body of Message infected with
FragmentedMessage virus.
The file is currently Removed. The message, "XXXXXXX-XXXXX.doc
[2/2]", was
sent from XXXXXXXX and was discovered in SMTP Messages\Inbound
located at HMR/US-AVP-01/USSWTEXB10.

Sure would like to know the problem if anyone has ideas.

Tom