Velocity Reviews

-   -   Aironet 1100 - How do I enable HTTP from Telnet? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t31918-aironet-1100-how-do-i-enable-http-from-telnet.html)

Marty 01-30-2004 10:17 PM

Aironet 1100 - How do I enable HTTP from Telnet?

Quick question that I'm certain someone can answer. Before I disable the
HTTP port 80, I want to be able to enable it again from Telnet using a CLI
command just on the outside chance I wish to use the web interface for
administration. My question is, which IOS command is used (and syntax) for
enabling and disabling HTTP from a Telnet connection?

If you wish you may e-mail me at: marty dot moseley at cox dot net <<<you
know what to do :^)

Thanks,

Marty

jeff c 01-30-2004 11:18 PM

Re: Aironet 1100 - How do I enable HTTP from Telnet?

"Marty" <marty.moseleyNO_SPAM@cox.net> wrote in message
> Quick question that I'm certain someone can answer. Before I disable the
> HTTP port 80, I want to be able to enable it again from Telnet using a CLI
> command just on the outside chance I wish to use the web interface for
> administration. My question is, which IOS command is used (and syntax)

for
> enabling and disabling HTTP from a Telnet connection?
>
> Thanks,
> Marty

ip http server

Later,
-Jeff C

Marty 01-30-2004 11:28 PM

Re: Aironet 1100 - How do I enable HTTP from Telnet?

> ip http server

> Later,
> -Jeff C

Thanks Jeff,

I knew it was something I was looking all around.
Could see the proverbial forest for all the trees :^)

Marty