Velocity Reviews

-   -   import/from import question (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t318994-import-from-import-question.html)

Artur M. Piwko 06-29-2003 09:56 PM

import/from import question

Is there a way to detect if module was imported by 'from <mod> import <sth>'
or by 'import <mod>'?

Artur

--
Before the Goat of Mendes... we all must take our turn | Artur M. Piwko
Into the magic circle... where still the fire burns | mailto:s/_/./

Peter Hansen 07-02-2003 07:04 PM

Re: import/from import question

"Artur M. Piwko" wrote:

> Is there a way to detect if module was imported by 'from <mod> import <sth>'
> or by 'import <mod>'?

Why do you want to do that? It's likely to be a bad idea...