Velocity Reviews

-   -   EuroPython Photos (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t318989-europython-photos.html)

Duncan Grisby 06-29-2003 07:06 PM

EuroPython Photos

The European Python Conference was held last week. I took quite a lot
of photos, which I've put on my web site here:

http://www.grisby.org/Photos/140/

I've tried to label them to say who they are pictures of, but there
are lots of people I don't know. If you know the names of anyone I
haven't labelled, please let me know.

Cheers,

Duncan.

--
-- Duncan Grisby --
-- duncan@grisby.org --

Alan James Salmoni 06-30-2003 11:16 AM

Re: EuroPython Photos

Awww, not one photo of me, and I was talking too... Think I'll wear a
dress next time! ;)

Hope you enjoyed the conference!

Alan.