Velocity Reviews

-   -   IDLE- just stopped working (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t318815-idle-just-stopped-working.html)

Tim 06-25-2003 04:06 AM

IDLE- just stopped working

Any thoughts. idle just stopped working--click or run the script--nothing???

I even uninstalled all python and reinstalled (assume the IDLE with the new
package is good).

Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Tim

Tim 06-25-2003 05:24 AM

Re: IDLE- just stopped working

Weird. It seems that Python on occasion leaves the Win registry dirty even
after uninstall. Must have been a bad registry

Solved.

news:od9Ka.23141$bRt.16587@news01.bloor.is.net.cab le.rogers.com...