Velocity Reviews

-   -   350 bridge w/ 12.00T (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t31734-350-bridge-w-12-00t.html)

John 01-22-2004 07:53 PM

350 bridge w/ 12.00T

We are using a Cisco 350 bridge to communicate to a test site. We are
testing the response time as we move further away and we get this:
1 mile - 21.9 ms
2 miles - 30.0 ms
2.2 miles - 101 ms

Then when we come back in the response time stays at the 101 ms. Does
anyone know why this is happening and how we can fix it?

Walter Roberson 01-22-2004 08:40 PM

Re: 350 bridge w/ 12.00T

In article <75122300.0401221153.2936fc3@posting.google.com> ,
John <roachjm@nswccd.navy.mil> wrote:
:We are using a Cisco 350 bridge to communicate to a test site. We are
:testing the response time as we move further away and we get this:
:1 mile - 21.9 ms
:2 miles - 30.0 ms
:2.2 miles - 101 ms

:Then when we come back in the response time stays at the 101 ms. Does
:anyone know why this is happening and how we can fix it?

I am not experienced in that area, but the situation reminds me of
some of the wireless test results I saw on tomsnetworking.com
in which for some devices it was found that after a period of
congestion, that the devices took a long time (or never did) to
figure out that the device could go faster again. In some cases
software updates fixed the problem.
--
Preposterous!! Where would all the calculators go?!