Velocity Reviews

-   -   doxygen does not document functions ? u know a solution? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t315863-doxygen-does-not-document-functions-u-know-a-solution.html)

chrstian brensteiner 10-20-2003 06:22 PM

doxygen does not document functions ? u know a solution?

--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------

/** On shutdown the function shutdown() is called. The function destroys
blablablabla.
*/
void shutdown();
--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------

this section mentioned above does not work and i dont know why
doxygen only prints infos about structs..typedefs. etcetc... BUT NO
FUNCTIONS

i dont know why :(

Artie Gold 10-20-2003 06:48 PM

[OT] Re: doxygen does not document functions ? u know a solution?

chrstian brensteiner wrote:
> --------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------
>
> /** On shutdown the function shutdown() is called. The function destroys
> blablablabla.
> */
> void shutdown();
> --------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------
>

> this section mentioned above does not work and i dont know why
> doxygen only prints infos about structs..typedefs. etcetc... BUT NO
> FUNCTIONS
>
> i dont know why :(

And people insist on asking off topic questions in news:comp.lang.c.

I don't know why!

--ag

[OT - WTF don't you read the doxygen docs?]

--
Artie Gold -- Austin, Texas
Oh, for the good old days of regular old SPAM.

chrstian brensteiner 10-20-2003 07:01 PM

Re: [OT] Re: doxygen does not document functions ? u know a solution?

"Artie Gold" <artiegold@austin.rr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> chrstian brensteiner wrote:
> > --------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------
> >
> > /** On shutdown the function shutdown() is called. The function destroys
> > blablablabla.
> > */
> > void shutdown();
> > --------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------
> >

> > this section mentioned above does not work and i dont know why
> > doxygen only prints infos about structs..typedefs. etcetc... BUT NO
> > FUNCTIONS
> >
> > i dont know why :(
> >

> And people insist on asking off topic questions in news:comp.lang.c.
>
> I don't know why!
>
> --ag
>
> [OT - WTF don't you read the doxygen docs?]
>
> --
> Artie Gold -- Austin, Texas
> Oh, for the good old days of regular old SPAM.

thx for start answer and sry i first "met" with this newsgroup and ofc my
english is bad ;)

Joona I Palaste 10-20-2003 08:41 PM

Re: [OT] Re: doxygen does not document functions ? u know a solution?

chrstian brensteiner <meine_emailadresse_ist_eingfoan@yahoo.de> scribbled the following:
> thx for start answer and sry i first "met" with this newsgroup and ofc my
> english is bad ;)

Don't take this as a flame or an insult, but more like a suggestion.
If you yourself acknowledge that your English is bad, try to avoid use
of "cute" abbreviations like "thx", "sry" or "ofc". Combined with non-
native English, these give some people (like me for one) the initial
impression that the writer is some sort of warez d00d. (In your case,
having read the rest of your message, I found out that that impression
was wrong.)
In short, concentrate *first* on getting *English* right, *then* on
getting *English slang* right. Thanks.

--
/-- Joona Palaste (palaste@cc.helsinki.fi) ------------- Finland --------\
"I am lying."

Artie Gold 10-20-2003 10:57 PM

Re: [OT] Re: doxygen does not document functions ? u know a solution?

chrstian brensteiner wrote:
> "Artie Gold" <artiegold@austin.rr.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>
>>chrstian brensteiner wrote:
>>
>>>--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------
>>>
>>>/** On shutdown the function shutdown() is called. The function destroys
>>>blablablabla.
>>>*/
>>>void shutdown();
>>>--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------
>>>

>>>this section mentioned above does not work and i dont know why
>>>doxygen only prints infos about structs..typedefs. etcetc... BUT NO
>>>FUNCTIONS
>>>
>>>i dont know why :(
>>>

>>And people insist on asking off topic questions in news:comp.lang.c.
>>
>>I don't know why!
>>
>>--ag
>>
>>[OT - WTF don't you read the doxygen docs?]
>>

> thx for start answer and sry i first "met" with this newsgroup and ofc my
> english is bad ;)

Fair enough! (and your `winking smiley' shall serve you well indeed!)

We look forward to `seeing' you when you have a question about the C
*language*.

Cheers,
--ag

Dan Pop 10-21-2003 10:26 AM

In <ZJVkb.50308$bU3.614769@news.chello.at> "chrstian brensteiner" <meine_emailadresse_ist_eingfoan@yahoo.de> writes:

>--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------
>
>/** On shutdown the function shutdown() is called. The function destroys
>blablablabla.
>*/
>void shutdown();
>

>this section mentioned above does not work and i dont know why
>doxygen only prints infos about structs..typedefs. etcetc... BUT NO
>FUNCTIONS

What was your C question?

Dan
--