Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to change an icon in C? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t315204-how-to-change-an-icon-in-c.html)

Huey 09-11-2003 12:48 AM

How to change an icon in C?

Hi All,

I want to change the default icon of a file through C programming, can
anybody give me hints how to do it? Thanks in advance!

Huey

Tom Zych 09-11-2003 01:40 AM

Re: How to change an icon in C?

Huey wrote:

> I want to change the default icon of a file through C programming, can
> anybody give me hints how to do it? Thanks in advance!

Sorry, that's highly platform-specific. You need to find a newsgroup
for your platform. This group is for platform- and
implementation-independent C.

--
Tom Zych
This email address will expire at some point to thwart spammers.