Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: just want to know (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t313795-re-just-want-to-know.html)

Peter 06-25-2003 01:44 AM

Re: just want to know

OIC, really thanks for your reply.

May i know how big is your company and how many
"cvs/sourcesafe/clearcase" your company purchased?
May i have your opinion : how much would a < 30 people company like to
spend to buy such system?
Our softwar product is target on <30 people company.

thanks
from Peter (cmk128@hotmail.com)

Alan Balmer 06-25-2003 04:20 PM

Re: just want to know

On 24 Jun 2003 18:44:14 -0700, cmk128@hotmail.com (Peter) wrote:

>OIC, really thanks for your reply.
>
>May i know how

Please do your market research elsewhere.

--
Al Balmer
Balmer Consulting