Velocity Reviews

-   -   Life found on Titan by Huygens Probe!!! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t313297-life-found-on-titan-by-huygens-probe.html)

Andrew Givins 01-15-2005 02:09 PM

Life found on Titan by Huygens Probe!!!

http://nntp-news.vze.com

The European Space Agency has released images of a creature taken on the
surface of Saturn's moon, Titan.

"It moved close to the camera. We were all completely shocked. It's like
nothing we've ever seen before", mission scientist Andrew Ball, of the Open
University told the press conference just moments ago.

Kimball K Kinnison 01-15-2005 02:23 PM

Re: Life found on Titan by Huygens Probe!!!

"Andrew Givins"
<andrew.givins@you.horror-stricken-wrong-side-up-flirt-gill.com> wrote in
message
> http://nntp-news.vze.com
>
> The European Space Agency has released images of a creature taken on the
> surface of Saturn's moon, Titan.
>
> "It moved close to the camera. We were all completely shocked. It's like
> nothing we've ever seen before", mission scientist Andrew Ball, of the
> Open
> University told the press conference just moments ago.

Hmm! Lets see..

A file ending in .com - I wonder what that could be?

Len McMiltin 01-15-2005 02:50 PM

"Kimball K Kinnison" <nospam@nospam.please.org.else> wrote in message

> So you are saying its a genuine News Article and not a link to a virus or
> trojan and it is Ok for anyone to click on the link is that correct?

Amazing.

DOT COM DOT COM DOT COM DOT COM DOT COM

It is not not not not not a link to a virus or trojan. It is Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok
Ok for anyone to click on the link. Get it?

Pennywise@DerryMaine.gov 01-15-2005 03:52 PM

Re: Life found on Titan by Huygens Probe!!!

On 15 Jan 2005 14:09:20 GMT, Andrew Givins
<andrew.givins@you.horror-stricken-wrong-side-up-flirt-gill.com> wrote:

|> http://nntp-news.vze.com
|>
|> The European Space Agency has released images of a creature taken on the
|> surface of Saturn's moon, Titan.
|>
|> "It moved close to the camera. We were all completely shocked. It's like
|> nothing we've ever seen before", mission scientist Andrew Ball, of the Open
|> University told the press conference just moments ago.

More images have shown multiple but primitive lifeforms.
http://tinyurl.com/5ftae
Theories to why transmission stop'd abruptly are being explored.

Jim Philips 01-15-2005 03:58 PM

There are no second prizes, you snot****ed ****.

G. Morgan 01-16-2005 04:06 AM

Re: Life found on Titan by Huygens Probe!!!

Subject: Re: Life found on Titan by Huygens Probe!!!
Newsgroup: 24hoursupport.helpdesk
=> Kimball K Kinnison <= wrote:

>So you are saying its a genuine News Article and not a link to a virus or
>trojan and it is Ok for anyone to click on the link is that correct?

Jezzus! Are you that ****ing stoooopid?

so I take it you would not click on this link either?

http://www.google.com ??? Is that a trojan too???

By the way, you nincompoop; you were partially right about the link being
suspect. Not because it linked to a file - but because it originated on K-Man's
computer.

--
-Graham

Remove the 'snails' from my email

jafar 01-16-2005 09:50 AM

Re: Life found on Titan by Huygens Probe!!!

I demand that on Sat, 15 Jan 2005 14:23:37 +0000, Kimball K Kinnison may
or may not have written:

> Hmm! Lets see..
>
> A file ending in .com - I wonder what that could be?

If you were using Linux instead of Windows, you wouldn't need to be
paranoid about clicking links in the first place. :)

--
Jafar Calley
Registered Linux User #359623

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez 01-16-2005 12:53 PM

Andrew Givins wrote:
> http://nntp-news.vze.com
>
> The European Space Agency has released images of a creature taken on the
> surface of Saturn's moon, Titan.
>
> "It moved close to the camera. We were all completely shocked. It's like
> nothing we've ever seen before", mission scientist Andrew Ball, of the Open
> University told the press conference just moments ago.

Envy? Europe wins once again.

--

Jose Maria Lopez Hernandez
Director Tecnico de bgSEC

like fabulous yellow Roman candles.
-- Jack Kerouac, "On the Road"

WeeWilly 01-16-2005 11:19 PM

Re: Life found on Titan by Huygens Probe!!!

> Envy? Europe wins once again.

Hee Hee.. looks more like it might be Australia......

01-17-2005 12:17 AM

News item from the Associated Pus was: Re: Life found on Titan by Huygens Probe!!!

Enormous yellowish glaciers have been found on Titan! Scientists expected
to find sulphur in their analysis of the sometimes kilometer high cliffs of
ice but were surprised to find none. Huygens' spectroscopic scan showed the
yellow to be caused by high concentrations of uric acid. "The discovery
went beyond our wildest expectations. Imagine finding cubic miles of
frozen, human urine on Titan," astronomer Roger Waters said, "However, the
urine contains almost no traces of neurotransmitter residue. This could
only happen if the human(s) who deposited the stuff had no brains. We
immediately suspected Usenet and after some investigation have determined
that newsgroup ****ing contests may well be the principle source not only of
waste water not only on Earth, but of urine glaciers on Titan." --- AP
16Jan2005