Velocity Reviews

-   -   Bloomba Professional 2.0.3 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t312851-bloomba-professional-2-0-3-a.html)

Buford T. Justice 12-09-2004 10:44 AM

Bloomba Professional 2.0.3

Might anyone have a working download link to get this program?

Thanks In Advance,
BTJustice

HF 12-09-2004 12:01 PM

Re: Bloomba Professional 2.0.3

Read this and see what has happened
..http://news.zdnet.co.uk/0%2C39020330...71017%2C00.htm

Chrissy Cruiser 12-09-2004 02:06 PM

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 12:01:11 -0000, HF wrote:

> Read this and see what has happened
> .http://news.zdnet.co.uk/0%2C39020330...71017%2C00.htm
> "Buford T. Justice" <???@msn.com> wrote in message
>> Might anyone have a working download link to get this program?
>>
>> Thanks In Advance,
>> BTJustice

I was one of the Beta users and, in truth, the search function wasn't all
that good and the rest of the program sucked.

Bob Adkins 12-09-2004 03:06 PM

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 04:44:06 -0600, "Buford T. Justice" <???@msn.com> wrote:

>Might anyone have a working download link to get this program?

Is that the little robot gizmo that vacuums for you? ;)

-- Bob

dkg_ctc 12-09-2004 04:04 PM

Re: Bloomba Professional 2.0.3

Bob Adkins <bobad@charter.net> wrote in

> On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 04:44:06 -0600, "Buford T. Justice"
> <???@msn.com> wrote:
>
>>Might anyone have a working download link to get this program?

> Is that the little robot gizmo that vacuums for you? ;)

Everyone knows that the Bloombas are the orange guys who make candy
for Willy Wonka; you know, "Bloomba, bloomba, bloomba dee do"...

Buford T. Justice 12-09-2004 05:25 PM

Re: Bloomba Professional 2.0.3

I found Bloomba Personal 2.0. It seems OK, but I was really wanting to give
the last Professional version a try. Outlook 2003 is... OK. Thunderbird
just sucks. I pretty much use Gmail now for every thing.

BTJustice

Chrissy Cruiser 12-09-2004 11:13 PM

On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:25:00 -0600, Buford T. Justice wrote:

> I found Bloomba Personal 2.0. It seems OK, but I was really wanting to give
> the last Professional version a try. Outlook 2003 is... OK. Thunderbird
> just sucks. I pretty much use Gmail now for every thing.

How come, BtJ? Are you using it as webmail only?

What's your problem with TBird? I use it for IMAP.

Buford T. Justice 12-10-2004 07:40 AM

Re: Bloomba Professional 2.0.3

My problems with Thunderbird...

1) It uses shitty headers for reply and forward. I know you can somewhat
fix this, but it should do it correctly by default.

Instead of using...

Joe Blow wrote:

It should do...

FROM: Joe Blow
TO: Jane Blow
SUBJECT: Hey Sexy Momma
DATE: 10 December 2004 17:45:53

2) It news reader is awful!

3) It puts a red box around some messages you forward. Why it does this I
have no idea.

4) HTML mail in it looks bad since it is not rendered correctly.

Chrissy Cruiser 12-10-2004 01:02 PM

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:40:44 -0600, Buford T. Justice wrote:

> My problems with Thunderbird...
>
> 1) It uses shitty headers for reply and forward. I know you can somewhat
> fix this, but it should do it correctly by default.
>
> Instead of using...
>
> Joe Blow wrote:
>
> It should do...
>
> FROM: Joe Blow
> TO: Jane Blow
> SUBJECT: Hey Sexy Momma
> DATE: 10 December 2004 17:45:53

Not a biggy to me but I see your point.

> 2) It news reader is awful!

It is not. It is past terrible.

> 3) It puts a red box around some messages you forward. Why it does this I
> have no idea.

Emails or Usenet messages?

> 4) HTML mail in it looks bad since it is not rendered correctly.
>
> BTJustice

Hm, mine looks fine.

What do you like so much about GMail?

Buford T. Justice 12-10-2004 06:18 PM

> On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:40:44 -0600, Buford T. Justice wrote:
>
>> My problems with Thunderbird...
>>
>> 1) It uses shitty headers for reply and forward. I know you can somewhat
>> fix this, but it should do it correctly by default.
>>
>> Instead of using...
>>
>> Joe Blow wrote:
>>
>> It should do...
>>
>> FROM: Joe Blow
>> TO: Jane Blow
>> SUBJECT: Hey Sexy Momma
>> DATE: 10 December 2004 17:45:53

> Not a biggy to me but I see your point.
>
>> 2) It news reader is awful!

> It is not. It is past terrible.
>
>> 3) It puts a red box around some messages you forward. Why it does this
>> have no idea.

> Emails or Usenet messages?

HTML e-mails with pictures or backgrounds.

>> 4) HTML mail in it looks bad since it is not rendered correctly.
>>
>> BTJustice

> Hm, mine looks fine.
>
> What do you like so much about GMail?

Gmail is cool. I can check my messages from any computer with an Internet
connection all in one place. That's convenience.