Velocity Reviews

-   -   cd and floppy drive replacement bezels (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t312739-cd-and-floppy-drive-replacement-bezels.html)

stan budz 11-26-2004 10:23 PM

cd and floppy drive replacement bezels

anyone have any sites they know of where I can buy replacement bezels??

Robert Baer 11-27-2004 02:19 AM

Re: cd and floppy drive replacement bezels

stan budz wrote:

> anyone have any sites they know of where I can buy replacement bezels??

Nobody sells pixie dust; ya gots ta git the whole pixie.
Find a surplus electronics store that also has computer scrap; at
least that way the pixie will be cheap.

Thor 11-27-2004 02:38 AM

"Robert Baer" <robertbaer@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> stan budz wrote:
>>
>> anyone have any sites they know of where I can buy replacement bezels??

> Nobody sells pixie dust; ya gots ta git the whole pixie.
> Find a surplus electronics store that also has computer scrap; at
> least that way the pixie will be cheap.

heh, heh. I remember that IBM used to call the magnetic media formulation on
some of their harddrives "pixie dust".