Velocity Reviews

-   -   Blacklisted! 411 Magazine Ripoff Artist (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t312661-blacklisted-411-magazine-ripoff-artist.html)

Ray 11-18-2004 05:26 PM

Blacklisted! 411 Magazine Ripoff Artist

I have been trying to get a response from Zachary Blackstone, or
whatever he calls himself today, about getting a refund he promised me
for equipmet that was never delivered. I wired him the money over 6
months ago and he says he got it. He recently appologized for the
non-delivery and offered a full refund. But I just keep getting one
excuse after another as to why he hasn't delivered. Now he doesn't
even respond to my emails!

While I like the magazine, I recommend against it because of the
questionable people who sell and profit from it.

The One 11-18-2004 11:49 PM

Re: Blacklisted! 411 Magazine Ripoff Artist

"Ray" <ray_po@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:7498fbc7.0411180926.6c2e9f9d@posting.google.c om...
>I have been trying to get a response from Zachary Blackstone, or
> whatever he calls himself today, about getting a refund he promised me
> for equipmet that was never delivered. I wired him the money over 6
> months ago and he says he got it. He recently appologized for the
> non-delivery and offered a full refund. But I just keep getting one
> excuse after another as to why he hasn't delivered. Now he doesn't
> even respond to my emails!
>
> While I like the magazine, I recommend against it because of the
> questionable people who sell and profit from it.

Thankyou for that, what part of your life story no-ones interested in is
going to be next. Zachary Blackstone you have been a very naughty boy. (Who
cares)

E 12-08-2004 05:08 PM

Ray wrote:
> I have been trying to get a response from Zachary Blackstone, or
> whatever he calls himself today, about getting a refund he promised

me
> for equipmet that was never delivered.

I've been screwed over by Zach as well. I'm actually collecting
contacts for the DA and Cypress PD so, if you have a verifiable story,
please let me know.