Velocity Reviews

-   -   pdf creator for Mac OS X? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t312599-pdf-creator-for-mac-os-x.html)

Mayu 11-14-2004 06:38 AM

pdf creator for Mac OS X?

Anyone know of any pdf creator software for Mac OS X ?

thnks,

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Samu=EBl_ML_Lison?= 11-14-2004 06:53 AM

Re: pdf creator for Mac OS X?

Mayu wrote:
> Anyone know of any pdf creator software for Mac OS X ?

Hello Mayu,

Check the http://adobe.com website, they have a Macintosh version
available at
http://store.adobe.com/store/product...catAcrobatStnd.

Also, check out this page
http://www.wap.org/journal/macosxpreview/default.html, as the Mac OS
already lets you create PDF files.

"If you are using Apple's new Mac OS X or plan to upgrade, no longer
must you buy Acrobat to create basic PDF files from any program that
allows printing. Mac OS X now offers this ability via a built-in tool
called "Preview," a small utility and a new option available when you
print."

Hope this helps.

P.S: Google is your friend (http://google.com).

Yours Sincerely,
SamuŽl ML Lison

--
DreamCities.net - A Community for All! (http://www.dreamcities.net)
Jobs Available: http://business.dreamcities.net/jobs.html

colin 11-14-2004 06:55 AM

Re: pdf creator for Mac OS X?

http://www.jawspdf.com/download/index.html

http://downloads.jawspdf.com/JawsPDFCreatorOSX.hqx

Mayu 11-15-2004 10:23 AM

Re: pdf creator for Mac OS X?

Thanks ppl,

yes, it seems to be a built in feature for OS X, doh',
well, it's not me whose using it, I use PC...,

but actually, my friend was using it under 'classic' mode, no wonder, so in
that case, I'd guess a third party s/w would be needed...,