Velocity Reviews

-   -   Full page monitor recommendation (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t312518-full-page-monitor-recommendation.html)

John H. Power 11-06-2004 01:47 AM

Full page monitor recommendation

I want a monitor that will display a full page at a time (of readable
text of course) and I am wondering if it is just a matter of getting a
big one or is there more to it ?

I currently have a 19" monitor and that won't do it. I scroll a lot
thru documents in Adobe Acrobat and would like to see an entire page
at a time.

If there is a better NG fro this question please let me know.

Thanks

dan 11-06-2004 03:56 AM

Re: Full page monitor recommendation

You can zoom out a little in Adobe to make it all fit, or change your
resolution. If getting a new monitor, find one supporting high resolutions
so you can have high resolutions and view more per page.

"Helenus Iatrides" <helenus.iatrides@you.crawling-woozy-great-ape.com> wrote
in message
news:1c10ef50a40b4496997950ddb03da549@you.homegrow n-near-blind-flag-waver.org...

David Hemingsley 11-06-2004 11:06 AM