Velocity Reviews

-   -   transfering live streaming in to T.V (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t312437-transfering-live-streaming-in-to-t-v.html)

amir 11-02-2004 12:21 AM

transfering live streaming in to T.V

Hello Everyone,

I would like to know if this is possible that, when receiving live broadcast
on the computer, can this be transfer and watch with a T.V set??

if that is possible, could someone let me know what software and hardware is
required??

many thanks

me 11-02-2004 08:29 AM

Re: transfering live streaming in to T.V

"amir" <amir110@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> Hello Everyone,
>
> I would like to know if this is possible that, when receiving live

broadcast
> on the computer, can this be transfer and watch with a T.V set??
>
> if that is possible, could someone let me know what software and hardware

is
> required??
>
> many thanks

This may be a silly question,but why not just watch it on the TV in the
first place? Is it something you cant get on local/cable/sat channels?