Velocity Reviews

-   -   teatimer.exe (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t312416-teatimer-exe.html)

ROBERT BROOKS 10-30-2004 10:46 PM

teatimer.exe

What is this program? I notice that it is running all the time on my PC. I
have spybot and have run this to check, but it does not highlight any
problem.
Regards
Rob

Thor 10-31-2004 02:57 AM

Re: teatimer.exe

it's Spybot Search & Destroy's resident anti-spyware program.

bambam 10-31-2004 03:41 AM

Re: teatimer.exe

"ROBERT BROOKS" <robert.brook7@ntlworld.com@ntlworld.com> wrote in

> What is this program? I notice that it is running all the time on
> my PC. I have spybot and have run this to check, but it does not
> highlight any problem.

It is part of Spybot S&D-

http://www.spybot.info/en/faq/33.html

--
Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!