Velocity Reviews

-   -   When booting getting a message (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t312183-when-booting-getting-a-message.html)

Fred J 10-10-2004 05:31 AM

When booting getting a message

When I am booting the computer I get this message: Error loading
C:\WINDOWS\System32\Bridge.dll. The specified module could not be found.
What does this mean? what should I do not to get this message? Thanks

HF 10-10-2004 02:08 PM

Re: When booting getting a message

That is what it means, Find out what app is not working and that is what
bridge.dll belongs to. Have to replace it from the app instal disk or find
it on web at dll library site.

"Fred J" <atefrai57@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> When I am booting the computer I get this message: Error loading
> C:\WINDOWS\System32\Bridge.dll. The specified module could not be found.
> What does this mean? what should I do not to get this message? Thanks

---

Plato 10-10-2004 08:25 PM

http://www.bootdisk.com/xptop20.htm#17

CLV3 10-10-2004 09:04 PM

Re: When booting getting a message

"Fred J" <atefrai57@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> When I am booting the computer I get this message: Error loading
> C:\WINDOWS\System32\Bridge.dll. The specified module could not be found.
> What does this mean? what should I do not to get this message? Thanks

I found some information on the web saying that bridge.dll is some kind of
spyware....???
http://www.2-spyware.com/file-bridge-dll.html