Velocity Reviews

-   -   Adventure (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t312163-adventure.html)

Saref Sref 10-08-2004 11:31 PM

Adventure

Hi every body
I have Laptop Toshiba. It's now slow because its CUP
is bit old ( celerion). Can I do any Adventure to Upgrade this CPU, although
I know it's impossible. But I don't beleive that modern technology can keep
silent for addressing this problem.
Please Who can comment?!!!
Thanks
Saref

HF 10-09-2004 09:16 AM

Re: Adventure

You will spend more money to do what you agree is impossible (if it were
possible). Laptops are so low in price now that you could buy new and
greatly improved. Ask someone to explain the English proverb 'You cant
make a silk purse from a sow's ear'
"Saref Sref" <fares@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
> Hi every body
> I have Laptop Toshiba. It's now slow because its CUP
> is bit old ( celerion). Can I do any Adventure to Upgrade this CPU,

although
> I know it's impossible. But I don't beleive that modern technology can

keep
> silent for addressing this problem.
> Please Who can comment?!!!
> Thanks