Velocity Reviews

-   -   Text in browser apears huge (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t312144-text-in-browser-apears-huge.html)

alexander rickert 10-06-2004 06:18 PM

Text in browser apears huge

hello

I don't know whats wrong, but there is something wrong.
For exapmle: when I search something with google or open an website, the
text apears in huge letters on my screem.

I don't know how this can happen. Is it an option so i can turn it back
to normal?

I'm using winxpprof (servicepack2 NOT installed)
Screen resolution: 1152*864

Any advice or suggestion is welkom

thanks in advance

lex

Lloyd Jones 10-06-2004 06:23 PM

Re: Text in browser apears huge

Go on view in your browser then text size, change it to medium or what ever
you had it on before

LJ

alexander rickert 10-06-2004 07:11 PM

Re: Text in browser apears huge

hello Jones

Thank you very much. That was one of the options i never thought of.

Greets lex

Matt Pascoe 10-06-2004 11:09 PM

Re: Text in browser apears huge

Congratulations!