Velocity Reviews

-   -   need a good USB sound card (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t312104-need-a-good-usb-sound-card.html)

RadarG 10-04-2004 12:34 AM

need a good USB sound card

I play a few games on my laptop (Morrowind mainly) While my video card
chipset is supported my Sound card is cheap. I was wondering if I could get
a recomendation for a USB Sound card that I could play morrowind using
audio hardware acceleration. I'm on a budget and wouldnt want to spend a
whole lot. I have checked pricewatch but I'm not sure what to look for. I
was looking at creative models but I'm not sure what to get. Thanks RadarG

Pepperoni 10-04-2004 01:01 AM

Re: need a good USB sound card

I ran across a product by accident that may fill your need.
http://tinyurl.com/45by7
It looks interesting, anyway.......

blah 10-07-2004 05:05 AM

Re: need a good USB sound card