Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to monitor cpu temperature? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t311888-how-to-monitor-cpu-temperature.html)

Michael 09-14-2004 08:07 AM

How to monitor cpu temperature?

I would like to know how to monitor my cpu tempature. Do I need special
software to do this?

HF 09-14-2004 06:11 PM

Re: How to monitor cpu temperature?

MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Shopping | Money | People & Groups
Home | Web Directory | Advanced Search | My Preferences | Submit a Site |
Help

WebNewsShoppingEncartaGroups
Download Free MSN Toolbar

Results 1-15 of about 53680 containing "cpu temperature monitor" NEXT >>

SPONSORED SITES
Temperature Monitor - www.aqualeak.com
Temperature monitors designed, manufactured and installed by Aqualeak
Detection.
Find Temperature Monitors on eBay.co.uk - www.ebay.co.uk
Buy and sell computers and accessories on eBay.co.uk, the UK's online
marketplace.

BP6 CPU Monitor Pages
.... BP6 CPU Monitor. Primarily for the ABIT BP6 dual 370-socket motherboard
.... CPU average activity (red lines) CPU temperature (on the left) CPU fan
speeds (on the right ...
www.cee.hw.ac.uk/~rpointon/beos/bp6.html

Temperature Monitor
Temperature Monitor. Latest Version 1.06 (04 May 2003) Introduction. Well
This is the first script that I have actually published so hope you like it.
.... the huge interest in a script that would monitor the temperature of a
Sun Cobalt system and send out ... I will invariably be called 'cpuinfo' or
'CPU-Info'. ...
www.dogsbody.org/web/temp_monitor.html

CPUs - CPU Temperature
.... PC Hardware Discussion. CPUs. CPU Temperature. New Topic&nbsp Reply to
Topic&nbsp ... you would be better using mbm5 (motherboard monitor 5), but
still they are not completly accurate ...
http://www.buildyourown.org.uk/forum...?TOPIC_ID=1577

mini dvd camcorder, usb aa cable, usb a a cable, 1300 hp laserjet
.... 1300 hp laserjet cpu temperature monitor motherboard cpu combo philips
mp3 player fujitsu hard drive ... 1300 hp laserjet. cpu temperature monitor.
motherboard cpu combo ...
www.geeks-store.co.uk/mini_dvd_camcorder.htm

HEXUS.net : Review : Biostar M7MKA Motherboard Follow Up
.... On Board Hardware Monitor - CPU Temperature - CPU Fan Speed Monitor -
System Temperature monitor. Biostar M7MKA Folllow Up That out of the way ...
http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews...mlld19JRD0xNw=...

CPU Temperature Alert Script - Home
.... CPU Temperature Alert. CPU Temperature Alert - Home ... I later used
this script to monitor when my RaQ3's was around 30 seconds away from
crashing, by alerting me when the ...
www.scripts.akakul.co.uk/cpu_temp

PC Review - CPU Temp question
.... So these are my questions: Should I have any problems with a CPU
Temperature of 60 C ... some windows applications which will monitor the
current CPU temperature when in Windows ...
www.pcreview.co.uk/printthread-3739.php

MaxPC - Helpdesk - Deciding on a safe CPU temperature
PC games, PC tips, PC technology - all your PC needs ... on a safe CPU
temperature. How accurate is the value shown in the monitor application?
This may ... degrees Celsius for the CPU, and the motherboard has a
temperature sensor pressing ...
http://www.maxpc.co.uk/tips?pagetype...tionid=712&sub...

D a r k S i t e
[PDF/Adobe Acrobat]
.... Sensors on the system monitor CPUtemperature, case temperature, voltages
and external ... OS agent and DarkSitewill also monitor CPU idle time,
memory availability, diskspace ...
http://www.industrial-communications..._sheet_y01.pdf

HEXUS.net : Review : Vantec Nexus NXP101 : Page - 1/1
.... also a port replicator and temperature monitor. Included in the contents
are 3 temperature probes. These are intended to monitor the temperatures of
the CPU, Case and Hard ...
www.hexus.net/review.php?review=502

Hardware Analysis - Forum - CPU Temperature and Fan speeds
.... CPU temperature. What should I really ... CPU Temperature and Fan
speeds. Isn't Speedfan monitoring your motherboard/CPU/HSF? And WinFox may
be set up to monitor ...
www.hardwareanalysis.com/content/topic/15116

PC Review - CPU Temp question
.... So these are my questions: Should I have any problems with a CPU
Temperature of 60 C ... some windows applications which will monitor the
current CPU temperature when in Windows ...
www.pcreview.co.uk/showthread.php?threadid=3739

ADSL Traffic Monitoring
.... Server CPU Load. Server CPU Temperature. Server Motherboard Temperature
.... The Motherboard Monitor 5 Graphs (CPU usage, temperature etc) are
created by calling MBM2MRTG.PL from the ...
www.highrez.co.uk/mrtg.html

CPU maximum temperatures
What is your CPU's maximum operating temperature and why does heat prevent
your CPU from working as effeciently ... with temperature monitoring
software and hardware which actually shuts the computer off the CPU
temperature gets too hot ... Monitors. Buying a Monitor. CRT vs LCD ...
http://www.pantherproducts.co.uk/Art...eratures.shtml

Infomart IT Solutions
.... With an exclusive CPU speed monitor and CPU Tuner, you can easily take
charge of your system ... gauges that constantly monitor your CPU
temperature, system temperature, ROM drive to ...
www.infomart.org.uk/multimediapc.htm

. Did you find what you were looking for? Send us Feedback!
Shopping Results

Find it on eBay.co.uk
eBay, the world's largest online marketplace
Click here to buy and sell "cpu temperature monitor" on ebay.co.uk

Find ''cpu temperature monitor'' at ThomsonLocal.com

Results 1-15 of about 53680 containing "cpu temperature monitor" NEXT >>

WebNewsShoppingEncartaGroups

Download Free MSN Toolbar

Try MSN Internet Software for FREE!
MSN Home | My MSN | Hotmail | Shopping | Money | People & Groups Webmasters
| Help

2004 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Terms of Use Advertise
TRUSTe Approved Privacy Statement Anti-Spam Policy

"Michael" <no@no.no> wrote in message news:2qncktF10i988U1@uni-berlin.de...
> I would like to know how to monitor my cpu tempature. Do I need special
> software to do this?

---

Anan Amis 09-14-2004 08:03 PM

Re: How to monitor cpu temperature?

"Michael" <no@no.no> wrote in message news:2qncktF10i988U1@uni-berlin.de...
> I would like to know how to monitor my cpu tempature. Do I need special
> software to do this?

Check your system board CD. Look for USDM (Unified Systems Diagnostic M
anager) It might be in Winbond directory.

JTJersey 09-14-2004 09:00 PM

On Tue, 14 Sep 2004 01:07:25 -0700, Michael wrote:

> I would like to know how to monitor my cpu tempature. Do I need special
> software to do this?

Motherboard Monitor has been around for years, assuming a Windows OS.

http://mbm.livewiredev.com/

--
Registered Linux User #267152

hog 09-15-2004 04:32 AM

Michael wrote:
> I would like to know how to monitor my cpu tempature. Do I need special
> software to do this?

Generally,you need a software to control it .I think the cpucool is a
good software .Maybe you make a try.