Velocity Reviews

-   -   want a simple UK ISP with easy manual DUN (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t311594-want-a-simple-uk-isp-with-easy-manual-dun.html)

D. Wilson 08-14-2004 03:52 PM

want a simple UK ISP with easy manual DUN

Hi,
Anybody in UK - could you advise me where to go to find a simple UK
ISP where I can preferrably set up a manual DUN where there will be an
easily remembered email address. Do not want OE branding and IE
branding! many thanks if anyone can help.
Denise.

colin 08-14-2004 06:21 PM

Re: want a simple UK ISP with easy manual DUN

Try DeWilly@anyispintheuk.com :)

Rv! 08-15-2004 10:40 AM

Re: want a simple UK ISP with easy manual DUN

Try www.clara.co.uk as I've used them for many
years for a backbone service for my registered domains.

Rv!