Velocity Reviews

-   -   remote access (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t311494-remote-access.html)

SilverR1_04 08-04-2004 03:51 AM

remote access

Is it possible for me to access a computer that is not in the same house,
from my computer?

colin 08-04-2004 08:56 AM

Re: remote access

SilverR1_04 <jett78@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Is it possible for me to access a computer that is not in the same house,
> from my computer?

vnc, radmin, or xp`s remote administration, perhaps.

Lloyd Jones 08-04-2004 10:10 AM

Re: remote access

What are you trying to do?

Access your computer from a different location.

or

Hack into someones computer.

LJ

colin 08-04-2004 12:47 PM

Re: remote access

Lloyd Jones <@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> What are you trying to do?
>
> Access your computer from a different location.
>
> or
>
> Hack into someones computer.
>
> LJ

I really don`t think that hacking is the intention; but then you never know.

ME 211.28.7.20

install/and/or use an agreed program/and exchange passwords..we could fix
each others computer problems.

YOU 217.134.39.47

col

Lloyd Jones 08-04-2004 12:57 PM

Re: remote access

Very good, you looked at my addy. What are you going to do next ping me '-)

LJ

colin 08-04-2004 01:20 PM

Re: remote access

> Very good, you looked at my addy. What are you going to do next ping me

'-)

> LJ

No...unless you couldn`t fix your own computer problems (ie: computer
illiterate); there would be no need/or suggestion of remote assistance.

Lloyd Jones 08-04-2004 01:22 PM

Re: remote access

What the hell are you on about.

LJ

colin 08-04-2004 01:32 PM

Re: remote access

> What the hell are you on about.
>
> LJ

Are you thick?

I`m guessing that you are:-)

Lloyd Jones 08-04-2004 01:43 PM

Re: remote access

I'm guessing that your still a virgin :-)

LJ

colin 08-04-2004 01:57 PM

Re: remote access

> I'm guessing that your still a virgin :-)
>
> LJ

Why does this type of conversion always turn to ones` sexuality or lack of?

me/her 5 :-P