Velocity Reviews

-   -   System Restore not working (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t311412-system-restore-not-working.html)

anna keynow 07-25-2004 05:51 AM

System Restore not working

Hey there,
My windows ME machine has had system restore turned off for a couple
of years. Now I'd like to have it working again. I unticked the
"disable system restore" box in System Properties/Performance/File
System and rebooted.
The problem is that no restore points are being created. Not just
that but, I can't create them, either.
I've waited for twenty-four hours, and would've expected some points
to have been created by now.
-+Anna+-

HF 07-25-2004 09:55 AM

Re: System Restore not working

There is an update and a lot of information on the Windows update site.
"anna keynow" <annabergianinstitute@hotmale.com> wrote in message
> Hey there,
> My windows ME machine has had system restore turned off for a couple
> of years. Now I'd like to have it working again. I unticked the
> "disable system restore" box in System Properties/Performance/File
> System and rebooted.
> The problem is that no restore points are being created. Not just
> that but, I can't create them, either.
> I've waited for twenty-four hours, and would've expected some points
> to have been created by now.
> -+Anna+-

---