Velocity Reviews

-   -   outlook express (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t311356-outlook-express.html)

Pepperoni 07-21-2004 08:53 AM

Re: outlook express

Delete the message from your "Outbox" folder.

colin 07-21-2004 09:01 AM

Re: outlook express

Rachel. <someone@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> hi how do I override sending amessage which is quite a large video
> file.amessage appears everytime I send it saying basicly its too large to
> send.
> Please help.!!!!!!!
> Rachel

There`ll be a limit within your email application & probably an ISP
limitation as well.
So, you could break up the video into chunks with a program like winrar or
winzip, etc; if you really need to email it.
Or you could upload it to a pre-determined (FTP)

Kenny 07-21-2004 09:08 AM

Re: outlook express

From OE help files.

To send large messages

Many e-mail and news servers limit the size of the messages you can receive
and send. Usually this limit is one megabyte (1 MB) per message, including
all attached files.

With Outlook Express, you can send large messages or files to e-mail and
news servers that have size limits, by breaking the messages into smaller
ones. When the group of messages is received, the e-mail program combines
them into one message.

1.. On the Tools menu, click Accounts.
2.. On either the Mail or News tab, click Properties.
3.. On the Advanced tab, select the Break apart messages larger than x KB
check box and then enter the maximum file size the server will allow.

--

Kenny