Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Computer Information (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f41-computer-information.html)
-   -   PHP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t311338-php.html)

IAN GARDNER 07-18-2004 12:07 PM

PHP
 
Dear all,
Just a quicky!
What prog do I need to open an avator file. It`s extension is a `PHP`
Thanks.

--
IAN. P. GARDNER
ISLE OF WIGHT
www.gardner44.freeserve.co.uk



Jim Berwick 07-18-2004 02:12 PM

Re: PHP
 
"IAN GARDNER" <ian@gardner44.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in news:cddp5l$sli$1
@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:

> Just a quicky!
> What prog do I need to open an avator file. It`s extension is a `PHP`
> Thanks.


PHP is a web programming language. More than likely the server served you
a file with the wrong extension and content type so you ended up with
something.php instead of something.jpg or whatever. If that is not the
case, check out here:
http://filext.com/detaillist.php?ext...hp&goButton=Go

To see what else a .php file could be.

IAN GARDNER 07-18-2004 02:22 PM

Re: PHP
 


"Jim Berwick" <jimb@snip.net> wrote in message
news:Xns952A67CBD10EDjimbsnipnet@207.103.26.26...
> "IAN GARDNER" <ian@gardner44.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in news:cddp5l$sli$1
> @newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:
>
> > Just a quicky!
> > What prog do I need to open an avator file. It`s extension is a `PHP`
> > Thanks.

>
> PHP is a web programming language. More than likely the server served you
> a file with the wrong extension and content type so you ended up with
> something.php instead of something.jpg or whatever. If that is not the
> case, check out here:
> http://filext.com/detaillist.php?ext...hp&goButton=Go
>
> To see what else a .php file could be.


Thanks Jim i`ll check it out.
--
IAN. P. GARDNER
ISLE OF WIGHT
www.gardner44.freeserve.co.uk



IAN GARDNER 07-18-2004 04:29 PM

Re: PHP
 


"IAN GARDNER" <ian@gardner44.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:cde128$3kj$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
>
>
> "Jim Berwick" <jimb@snip.net> wrote in message
> news:Xns952A67CBD10EDjimbsnipnet@207.103.26.26...
> > "IAN GARDNER" <ian@gardner44.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in news:cddp5l$sli$1
> > @newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:
> >
> > > Just a quicky!
> > > What prog do I need to open an avator file. It`s extension is a `PHP`
> > > Thanks.

> >
> > PHP is a web programming language. More than likely the server served

you
> > a file with the wrong extension and content type so you ended up with
> > something.php instead of something.jpg or whatever. If that is not the
> > case, check out here:
> > http://filext.com/detaillist.php?ext...hp&goButton=Go
> >
> > To see what else a .php file could be.

>
> Thanks Jim i`ll check it out.


The exact thing I want to do is that on one of my Forums their is an Avator
that I like. I want it on my Desktop.
I`ve tried to download the file. That doesn`t work!
I`ve managed to get it onto my desktop in the corner, but I have to log
onto the Internet and click on it to syncronise it. I just want this
animation going on all the time on my desktop.

Anyhelp, Maybe Thor!

(The animation is of this Blond girl in a white tee-shirt lifting up her top
and her Boss**s bounce up and down.) Sorry about this but i think it`s quite
cool ;-))

Thanks
--
IAN. P. GARDNER
ISLE OF WIGHT
www.gardner44.freeserve.co.uk



Michael-NC 07-18-2004 04:52 PM

Re: PHP
 

"IAN GARDNER" <ian@gardner44.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:cde8h9$9v6$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
>
>
> "IAN GARDNER" <ian@gardner44.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:cde128$3kj$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
> >
> >
> > "Jim Berwick" <jimb@snip.net> wrote in message
> > news:Xns952A67CBD10EDjimbsnipnet@207.103.26.26...
> > > "IAN GARDNER" <ian@gardner44.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in

news:cddp5l$sli$1
> > > @newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk:
> > >
> > > > Just a quicky!
> > > > What prog do I need to open an avator file. It`s extension is a

`PHP`
> > > > Thanks.
> > >
> > > PHP is a web programming language. More than likely the server served

> you
> > > a file with the wrong extension and content type so you ended up with
> > > something.php instead of something.jpg or whatever. If that is not

the
> > > case, check out here:
> > > http://filext.com/detaillist.php?ext...hp&goButton=Go
> > >
> > > To see what else a .php file could be.

> >
> > Thanks Jim i`ll check it out.

>
> The exact thing I want to do is that on one of my Forums their is an

Avator
> that I like. I want it on my Desktop.
> I`ve tried to download the file. That doesn`t work!
> I`ve managed to get it onto my desktop in the corner, but I have to log
> onto the Internet and click on it to syncronise it. I just want this
> animation going on all the time on my desktop.
>
> Anyhelp, Maybe Thor!
>
> (The animation is of this Blond girl in a white tee-shirt lifting up her

top
> and her Boss**s bounce up and down.) Sorry about this but i think it`s

quite
> cool ;-))
>
> Thanks
> --
> IAN. P. GARDNER
> ISLE OF WIGHT
> www.gardner44.freeserve.co.uk


It was very rude of you to describe that Gif without providing a link Ian.
Give us the link so we can all experiment with it ;-)









Jim Berwick 07-19-2004 06:13 AM

Re: PHP
 
"Michael-NC" <NoAddress@desolate.com> wrote in
news:RUxKc.166650$tH1.6510042@twister.southeast.rr .com:

> It was very rude of you to describe that Gif without providing a link
> Ian. Give us the link so we can all experiment with it ;-)


Seriously, do post a link. If you can post a link we can see exactly what
you are working with.

IAN GARDNER 07-19-2004 09:21 AM

Re: PHP
 


"Jim Berwick" <jimb@snip.net> wrote in message
news:Xns952B16AC9ED49jimbsnipnet@207.103.26.26...
> "Michael-NC" <NoAddress@desolate.com> wrote in
> news:RUxKc.166650$tH1.6510042@twister.southeast.rr .com:
>
> > It was very rude of you to describe that Gif without providing a link
> > Ian. Give us the link so we can all experiment with it ;-)

>
> Seriously, do post a link. If you can post a link we can see exactly what
> you are working with.



The general link is something like this
www.satduded-forumz.com/forum/image.php
after the .php there is something else but it won`t fit in my properties
box!
If you go to www.satdudes-forumz.com, and in the search box type `willyfox`
you will see posts from willyfox. That is his nike name. Mine is STINGMAN.
If you find one of his posts then you will see his avator. I`m a family man,
but this is cheeky and excellent.

BTW. when I turned on my computer this morning, this cheeky lass was doing
her stuff. So it looks as through what I did worked for the time being! I
think I activated the Desktop. Anyway, it works ;-))

It`s a satellite forum.
--
IAN. P. GARDNER
ISLE OF WIGHT
www.gardner44.freeserve.co.uk



IAN GARDNER 07-20-2004 03:21 PM

Re: PHP
 


"IAN GARDNER" <ian@gardner44.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:cdg3tu$7r5$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...
>
>
> "Jim Berwick" <jimb@snip.net> wrote in message
> news:Xns952B16AC9ED49jimbsnipnet@207.103.26.26...
> > "Michael-NC" <NoAddress@desolate.com> wrote in
> > news:RUxKc.166650$tH1.6510042@twister.southeast.rr .com:
> >
> > > It was very rude of you to describe that Gif without providing a link
> > > Ian. Give us the link so we can all experiment with it ;-)

> >
> > Seriously, do post a link. If you can post a link we can see exactly

what
> > you are working with.

>
>
> The general link is something like this
> www.satduded-forumz.com/forum/image.php
> after the .php there is something else but it won`t fit in my properties
> box!
> If you go to www.satdudes-forumz.com, and in the search box type

`willyfox`
> you will see posts from willyfox. That is his nike name. Mine is STINGMAN.
> If you find one of his posts then you will see his avator. I`m a family

man,
> but this is cheeky and excellent.
>
> BTW. when I turned on my computer this morning, this cheeky lass was doing
> her stuff. So it looks as through what I did worked for the time being! I
> think I activated the Desktop. Anyway, it works ;-))
>
> It`s a satellite forum.
> --
> IAN. P. GARDNER
> ISLE OF WIGHT
> www.gardner44.freeserve.co.uk
>
>


I`ve got it now as a 128K animation Gif. I clicked on it to make it my
desktop and now I have about 80 of these ladies doing their stuff!!!
Is their a way just to have on in the corner! Thanks!

--
IAN. P. GARDNER
ISLE OF WIGHT
www.gardner44.freeserve.co.uk



Michael-NC 07-20-2004 04:46 PM

Re: PHP
 

"IAN GARDNER" <ian@gardner44.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:cdjdap$e6e$1@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk...
>
>
> "IAN GARDNER" <ian@gardner44.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> news:cdg3tu$7r5$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk...
> >
> >
> > "Jim Berwick" <jimb@snip.net> wrote in message
> > news:Xns952B16AC9ED49jimbsnipnet@207.103.26.26...
> > > "Michael-NC" <NoAddress@desolate.com> wrote in
> > > news:RUxKc.166650$tH1.6510042@twister.southeast.rr .com:
> > >
> > > > It was very rude of you to describe that Gif without providing a

link
> > > > Ian. Give us the link so we can all experiment with it ;-)
> > >
> > > Seriously, do post a link. If you can post a link we can see exactly

> what
> > > you are working with.

> >
> >
> > The general link is something like this
> > www.satduded-forumz.com/forum/image.php
> > after the .php there is something else but it won`t fit in my properties
> > box!
> > If you go to www.satdudes-forumz.com, and in the search box type

> `willyfox`
> > you will see posts from willyfox. That is his nike name. Mine is

STINGMAN.
> > If you find one of his posts then you will see his avator. I`m a family

> man,
> > but this is cheeky and excellent.
> >
> > BTW. when I turned on my computer this morning, this cheeky lass was

doing
> > her stuff. So it looks as through what I did worked for the time being!

I
> > think I activated the Desktop. Anyway, it works ;-))
> >
> > It`s a satellite forum.
> > --
> > IAN. P. GARDNER
> > ISLE OF WIGHT
> > www.gardner44.freeserve.co.uk
> >
> >

>
> I`ve got it now as a 128K animation Gif. I clicked on it to make it my
> desktop and now I have about 80 of these ladies doing their stuff!!!
> Is their a way just to have on in the corner! Thanks!
>
> --
> IAN. P. GARDNER
> ISLE OF WIGHT
> www.gardner44.freeserve.co.uk


Perhaps you have the icons set to auto arrange.



Stuart 07-22-2004 12:30 PM

Re: PHP
 
IAN GARDNER wrote:

> I`ve got it now as a 128K animation Gif. I clicked on it to make it my
> desktop and now I have about 80 of these ladies doing their stuff!!!
> Is their a way just to have on in the corner! Thanks!



In the background tab of the display properties there is an option on
the right hand side saying picture display, change that to centre or
stretch as it is on tile right now.

Stuart



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:39 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.