Velocity Reviews

-   -   How do I promote my website with all the top search engines (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t311328-how-do-i-promote-my-website-with-all-the-top-search-engines.html)

DJboutit 07-16-2004 08:30 PM

How do I promote my website with all the top search engines

I am looking to submit a link to all the top search engines how do I this
for free. I want to be listed with google yahoo altavista Netscape & so no
how do I do this for free.

ArtKramr 07-16-2004 11:49 PM

Re: How do I promote my website with all the top search engines

>Subject: How do I promote my website with all the top search engines
>From: "DJboutit" Recordking@Hotmail.com
>Date: 7/16/2004 1:30 PM Pacific Standard Time
>
>I am looking to submit a link to all the top search engines how do I this
>for free. I want to be listed with google yahoo altavista Netscape & so no
>how do I do this for free.

If your website is now online, you probably are listed with Google. Check and
see.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at: