Velocity Reviews

-   -   ? about mouse acting wierd??? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t311305-about-mouse-acting-wierd.html)

John D 07-15-2004 12:55 AM

? about mouse acting wierd???

Hey all,

I have the microsoft Wireless wheelmouse and keyboard. Recently I noticed
that when I scroll to the top of a web page, the page will refresh or
sometime go back to the previous page. Really wierd. If I arrow to the top
of the page it is normal. Did something load in the background to make this
change? I ran spybot and adaware. Still the same.

Thanks in advance,

Very annoying.

John

The Prophecy 07-15-2004 01:56 AM

Re: ? about mouse acting wierd???

John D wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> I have the microsoft Wireless wheelmouse and keyboard. Recently I
> noticed that when I scroll to the top of a web page, the page will
> refresh or sometime go back to the previous page. Really wierd. If
> I arrow to the top of the page it is normal. Did something load in
> the background to make this change? I ran spybot and adaware. Still
> the same.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Very annoying.
>
> John

First, check to see if you have the latest drivers for your mouse and
keyboard.

Second, go to Control Panel and in Mouse and also in Keyboard, there might
be some options where you can tell the mouse and keyboard not to do what you
described above.

Note: the second option is a long shot but worth trying anyway.