Velocity Reviews

-   -   system restore cd and powerquest pq image (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t311191-system-restore-cd-and-powerquest-pq-image.html)

heavenbound 07-04-2004 07:40 PM

system restore cd and powerquest pq image

my friend has a copmpaq laptop with system restore/recovery cd's. it uses
powerquest pq image for the recovery cd's. is there anything like this i
could use for my own pcs here? that would give a bootable cd with a gui like
oem pcs give you for their recovery cd's? i don't like how norton ghost 2003
doesn't work with usb mice on my pc and it's not easy to use like system
restore/system recovery cd's are when you buy a new pc.